Additional Reading Material:
- Islamic Fataawa Regarding the Muslim Child by Various Shuyukh
- Guidelines for Raising Children, by Darussalam
- Nurturing Eeman in Children by Dr. Aisha Hamdan
- Our Precious Sprouts by Mohammed Al Jibaly
Having studied this course you should consider studying the following:
- Imam An Nawawis 40 Hadith
- 40 Hadith Pertaining to Children
- Al Bayquniyyah
- Kitaab Al Jaami'
"I have been studying at Tayyibun Institute since 2008 and last year I moved to Saudi Arabia. Although I was very happy, I soon realized that I could not seek knowledge without first learning the Arabic Language. Whilst learning Arabic I also wanted to seek Islamic knowledge. I saw some online courses but felt that it would not be as good as Tayyibun Institute, so I was very happy when I found out that they have online courses. Even though one might think that their online courses are not as good as the centre, it turned out to be better than going to the centre, not only because I live in Saudi Arabia but mainly because you will be able to study in your own time. From what I have experienced I can say that the courses at Tayyibun Institute (and online) are very much practical. Jazaahum'Allahu Khairan"
Sister M Mohamed