Written by Shaykh Muhammed Ibn Abdul Wahhab al Wassaabee, the text at hand is a basic text covering many of the basic principles of faith in Islam; from the conditions of the testimony of faith (shahadah), the levels of faith (Islam, Iman, Ihsan), the nullifiers of Islam etc. Therefore, this text serves as a very beneficial introduction to the basics of Islamic Creed (‘Aqeedah).
The course with be delivered by Sheikh Salim al Amry who has engagingly taught this text on a number of occasions. This course does not have any pre-requisites and is suitable for all.
In this course you will learn:
- What is the meaning Of Laa Ilaahah Illallaah?
- What are the conditions of Laa Ilaahah Illallaah?
- What are the requirements of the testification - Laa Ilaahah Illallaah?
- What is the meaning of the testification - Muhammad Rasoolullah?
- What are the conditions for the testification that Muhammad is the messenger of Allaah?
- Where is Allaah?
- What are the three levels of religion?
- What does Islaam mean?
- What are the five pillars of Islaam?
- What are the ten invalidators of Islaam?
- What is the ruling concerning the joker, the liberal one, the fearful one and the one who is forced with regards to these invalidators?
Additional Reading Material:
- Kitab Ut Tawhid, by Sheikh Mohammad Ibn Abdul Wahab
- Usool Ath Thalaatha, by Sheikh Mohammad Ibn Abdul Wahab
- Aqeedah At Tahawiyyah, by Imam At Tahawiy
Having studied this course you should consider studying the following:
- Beneficial Statements Concerning the Evidences of Tawheed
- Al Qawa'id Al Arba'ah
- Kashf Ush Shubuhaat
- Fundamentals of Faith
- Usool Ath Thalaatha
- Kitab Ut Tawhid
- Aqeedah of Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jama'ah
- Aqeedah Haa'iyyah
- Al Qawaid Al Muthla
- Aqeedah Sharh Us Sunnah
- Names & Attributes of Allah
- Masa'il Al Jahiliyyah
- Al Walaa Wal Baraa
- What Allah Loves & Hates
- Purifying the Heart from Disbelief & Polytheism
- Conditions of Shahada
- Manhaj Us Salaf
I have enjoyed the course alot
"My dear brothers and sisters at the Tayyibun Institute in the United Kingdom. I ask Allah (swt) that He grants you success and correction in your affairs and I also ask Allah (swt) that He always brings us together upon righteousness…."
Shaykh Abu Salih