The law of love states: "You love what your loved one loves, and you hate what your loved one hates".
As sincere devotees and worshippers of Allah سبحانه وتعالى, we should only do what He loves and avoid what He hates. Doing what He loves is for our benefit and avoiding things He hates saves us from harm. Therefore knowing what He loves and hates is vital in attaining is pleasure and eventually being granted Jannah.
This course serves as a heart softener, reminding us about the way in which we should worship Allah and the way in which we should fear His punishments.
In this course you will learn:
- Does Allah love and hate?
- What are the actions Allah loves?
- Which group loves Allah the most?
- Why should we love and hate that which Allah loves and hates?
- Can one disobey Allah whilst claiming to love Him?
- Can one claim to love Allah without knowing Him?
- How does one demonstrate their love for Allah in the correct manner as prescribed by His Messenger صلى الله عليه وسلم?
Additional Reading Material:
- Love and Hate: For the Sake of Allah, Shaikh Saleem Al- Hilaalee
- The Benefits of Fearing Allah, by Shaikh Muhammad Ibn Saalih Al- Uthmaymeen
- Al Wala & Al Bara by Muhammad Saeed Al Qahtani
- The Slicing Sword by Ibn Abdul Bari Al Ahdal
Having studied this course you should consider studying the following:
- Beneficial Statements Concerning the Evidences of Tawheed
- Al Qawa'id Al Arba'ah
- Kashf Ush Shubuhaat
- Fundamentals of Faith
- Usool Ath Thalaatha
- Kitab Ut Tawhid
- Aqeedah of Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jama'ah
- Aqeedah Haa'iyyah
- Al Qawaid Al Muthla
- Aqeedah Sharh Us Sunnah
- Names & Attributes of Allah
- Masa'il Al Jahiliyyah
- Al Walaa Wal Baraa
- What Allah Loves & Hates
- Purifying the Heart from Disbelief & Polytheism
- Conditions of Shahada
- Manhaj Us Salaf
"My dear brothers and sisters at the Tayyibun Institute in the United Kingdom. I ask Allah (swt) that He grants you success and correction in your affairs and I also ask Allah (swt) that He always brings us together upon righteousness…."
Shaykh Abu Salih