This course is based upon one of Shaykh Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab’s most important book which deals with outlining the key principles in understanding shirk and how to deal with it today in light of the understanding of the Prophet sall Allahu ‘alaihi wa sallam. This course will expound on the various types of shirk and its manifestation from a historical and contemporary angle, this course is ideal for those who wish to understand the essence of polytheism and protect themselves from the gravest of all sins. Related issues will be covered such as the types of intercession and issues pertaining to takfeer; a matter which is unfortunately taken very lightly today.
During this course you will learn:
- What are the keys to attaining happiness?
- What is tawheed?
- What does the term ‘hanafiyyah’ mean?
- What is ‘ibaadah?
- What does shirk mean?
- What are the dangers of committing shirk?
- Why is it important to know and study about shirk?
- How did the Prophet sall Allahu ‘alaihi wa sallam react to the shirk of his time?
- What are the conditions which must be met before a person can be rendered kaafir?
- What impediments must be removed before a person can be rendered kaafir?
- What is shafaa’ah?
- Who will be able to intercede on the Day of Judgement?
"My dear brothers and sisters at the Tayyibun Institute in the United Kingdom. I ask Allah (swt) that He grants you success and correction in your affairs and I also ask Allah (swt) that He always brings us together upon righteousness…."
Shaykh Abu Salih