Written by Shaykh Muhammed Ibn Abdul Wahhab al Wassaabee, the text at hand is a basic text covering many of the basic principles of faith in Islam; from the conditions of the testimony of faith (shahadah), the levels of faith (Islam, Iman, Ihsan), the nullifiers of Islam etc. Therefore, this text serves as a very beneficial introduction to the basics of Islamic Creed (‘Aqeedah).
The course with be delivered by Sheikh Salim al Amry who has engagingly taught this text on a number of occasions. This course does not have any pre-requisites and is suitable for all.
In this course you will learn:
- What is the meaning Of Laa Ilaahah Illallaah?
- What are the conditions of Laa Ilaahah Illallaah?
- What are the requirements of the testification - Laa Ilaahah Illallaah?
- What is the meaning of the testification - Muhammad Rasoolullah?
- What are the conditions for the testification that Muhammad is the messenger of Allaah?
- Where is Allaah?
- What are the three levels of religion?
- What does Islaam mean?
- What are the five pillars of Islaam?
- What are the ten invalidators of Islaam?
- What is the ruling concerning the joker, the liberal one, the fearful one and the one who is forced with regards to these invalidators?
Additional Reading Material:
- Kitab Ut Tawhid, by Sheikh Mohammad Ibn Abdul Wahab
- Usool Ath Thalaatha, by Sheikh Mohammad Ibn Abdul Wahab
- Aqeedah At Tahawiyyah, by Imam At Tahawiy
Having studied this course you should consider studying the following:
- Beneficial Statements Concerning the Evidences of Tawheed
- Al Qawa'id Al Arba'ah
- Kashf Ush Shubuhaat
- Fundamentals of Faith
- Usool Ath Thalaatha
- Kitab Ut Tawhid
- Aqeedah of Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jama'ah
- Aqeedah Haa'iyyah
- Al Qawaid Al Muthla
- Aqeedah Sharh Us Sunnah
- Names & Attributes of Allah
- Masa'il Al Jahiliyyah
- Al Walaa Wal Baraa
- What Allah Loves & Hates
- Purifying the Heart from Disbelief & Polytheism
- Conditions of Shahada
- Manhaj Us Salaf
Wallahy this course is just totally amazing! The Shaykh keeps you on track all the time Al Hamdulillah, I highly recommend this for everybody.
"I have been studying at Tayyibun Institute since 2008 and last year I moved to Saudi Arabia. Although I was very happy, I soon realized that I could not seek knowledge without first learning the Arabic Language. Whilst learning Arabic I also wanted to seek Islamic knowledge. I saw some online courses but felt that it would not be as good as Tayyibun Institute, so I was very happy when I found out that they have online courses. Even though one might think that their online courses are not as good as the centre, it turned out to be better than going to the centre, not only because I live in Saudi Arabia but mainly because you will be able to study in your own time. From what I have experienced I can say that the courses at Tayyibun Institute (and online) are very much practical. Jazaahum'Allahu Khairan"
Sister M Mohamed