This course is based upon one of Shaykh Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab’s most important book which deals with outlining the key principles in understanding shirk and how to deal with it today in light of the understanding of the Prophet sall Allahu ‘alaihi wa sallam. This course will expound on the various types of shirk and its manifestation from a historical and contemporary angle, this course is ideal for those who wish to understand the essence of polytheism and protect themselves from the gravest of all sins. Related issues will be covered such as the types of intercession and issues pertaining to takfeer; a matter which is unfortunately taken very lightly today.
During this course you will learn:
- What are the keys to attaining happiness?
- What is tawheed?
- What does the term ‘hanafiyyah’ mean?
- What is ‘ibaadah?
- What does shirk mean?
- What are the dangers of committing shirk?
- Why is it important to know and study about shirk?
- How did the Prophet sall Allahu ‘alaihi wa sallam react to the shirk of his time?
- What are the conditions which must be met before a person can be rendered kaafir?
- What impediments must be removed before a person can be rendered kaafir?
- What is shafaa’ah?
- Who will be able to intercede on the Day of Judgement?
"I have been studying at Tayyibun Institute since 2008 and last year I moved to Saudi Arabia. Although I was very happy, I soon realized that I could not seek knowledge without first learning the Arabic Language. Whilst learning Arabic I also wanted to seek Islamic knowledge. I saw some online courses but felt that it would not be as good as Tayyibun Institute, so I was very happy when I found out that they have online courses. Even though one might think that their online courses are not as good as the centre, it turned out to be better than going to the centre, not only because I live in Saudi Arabia but mainly because you will be able to study in your own time. From what I have experienced I can say that the courses at Tayyibun Institute (and online) are very much practical. Jazaahum'Allahu Khairan"
Sister M Mohamed