Terms & Conditions / Contract
By registering you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions, a copy of which is available online http://www.tayyibunonline.com/pages/show/1
All students must follow and abide by the following terms and conditions, failure to meet the standards of Tayyibun Institute within the following points will mean the rejection of application or termination of contract and blacklisting from our establishment.
- The student is responsible for their choice of course/s and ensuring course/level/s are appropriate for them, registration staff can only suggest, assess and advise.
- The student may not select more than one level in Arabic Language or Tajweed Ul Qur’an in the same term without having successfully completed a previous level or its equivalent.
Payments / Refunds Policy
All fees as stated must be paid in full upon registration. We will only give you full refunds of the full fees if:
(Please note when a refund request is made Tayyibun Institute will look into whether the student is eligible for a refund, change in ones circumstance or personal situation will not be a valid reason for refund)
• The course is cancelled by Tayyibun Institute before it starts.
• The course is closed within the first two weeks of its starting.
- Tayyibun will not be required to compensate in any way for time spent on Salaah.
- Course fees cannot be transferred to the following term or a later date.
- An administration fee of £20 will apply if your request for a refund or a change of course/class/timeslot is authorised following registration.
- All requests must be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (a response may take up to 7 working days)
•10% discount will apply if continuing to the next level in a subsequent term (Tajweed Ul Quran and Arabic Language only).
•10% discount cannot be applied if registering online.
• 3for2 offer applies for 3 courses from different disciplines studied in the same term and not for courses in later terms.
•An offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
Accounts and Users
- Each account created must only be used by the named user and must not be shared between multiple users. Tayyibun Online is able to monitor this and will close accounts where there is deemed to be misuse of accounts and sharing (without prior notice or offer of a refund).
- Users must enter their correct details when registering as these will be used to send course materials.
• All students must attend every lesson, if you cannot attend a lesson of your course you must inform the Administrator. If you are absent for more than three lessons in a row without giving us prior notification you could lose your place on the course, if this happens you will not be refunded your fees.
• Once registered a student will be permitted to attend only the particular day and timeslot chosen and may not attend another session in the event of absence unless permission is granted.
Requests for replacement course materials for lost or damaged books will incur a charge of £5 per book. Any form of reproduction of course materials is not permitted without prior approval from the Administration.
Certificates are intended to recognise students’ achievements not as authorisations to teach, where we are notified of a student teaching a subject they studied at Tayyibun without our authorisation we may contact the relevant bodies and inform them as such. Students who fail to collect their certificates in person, will be asked to pay a fee of £2 for postage. We do not take any responsibility for loss or damage during posting.
Change of Personal Details
All students are requested to notify us of any changes to your personal details such as a change of address, telephone number or e-mail address. If you do not notify us we will not be held responsible for any miss communication in passing on important information such as your qualification or certificate.
Tayyibun follow a segregation policy which is to be respected and maintained at all times, failure to meet the standards of Tayyibun will mean the rejection of application or termination of contract and blacklisting from our establishment with immediate effect.
PLEASE NOTE: Tayyibun do not compromise with any of these conditions whatsoever.
The conditions are set out from the understanding of the Qur’an, the guidance of the Sahih Ahadiths and our respected Shuyukh.
• Our teachers will not teach mixed gender classes.
• Students are not allowed to communicate with anyone of the opposite gender within our Institute regardless of the situation/relation.
• All students and staff must remain in their gender only designated Floor/areas, under no circumstances are you permitted to enter the opposite gender Floor/Areas.
• Students are not to open the main doors of the Institute to anybody or use the video entry systems installed in the building at anytime.
• If the student is to be dropped off or collected by a Mahram who is of the opposite gender the student is to arrange a place of pick up or drop off well away from the entrances and not in visible sight of any of our students or entrance.
All students and staff must maintain the full Hijaab (modest clothing that covers the Awrah fully from top to bottom) along with the Adaab of Hijaab at all times.
• Tayyibun reserves the right to refuse admission or to exclude a learner under exceptional circumstances.
• Students are not permitted to leaflet or give out any materials of invites/publicity at our venues or to any of our students without the permission of the Management.
• Students are not permitted to bring any unregistered individuals to the tuition centre without the permission of the Management.
• Audio/video recording of any of our courses/teachers is strictly prohibited.
• Bad manners or ill behaviour towards any of our students or staff will not be tolerated.
• No political talk permitted inside the Tayyibun buildings.
Tayyibun Institute does not collect personal information about you when you visit our website or offices unless you choose to provide that information to us. You are free to browse this website anonymously.
A ’cookie’ is a small file that a website transfers to your computer's hard disk, allowing our server to ‘remember’ specific information about your session. While visiting our website, you may encounter a page that employs cookies to make it easier to use the dynamic features of this page. The cookie and the information about your session will be destroyed automatically shortly after you close your browser; it is not permanently stored on your computer. You can set your browser to disable cookies or prompt you before a cookie is accepted. If you do not want to receive cookies, you will still be able to use our website.
Personally Provided Information
If you choose to provide us with personal information by sending an email, or whilst registering at our offices, or by filling out a form with your personal information and submitting it through our website, we use that information to respond to your enquiry and to help us provide you with information or material that you request. If provided, personally identifiable information is maintained in a database that is secure within Tayyibun Institute. Only employees and contractors of Tayyibun Institute will have access to your volunteered information. We do not give, share, sell, or transfer any personal information to a third party.
Links to Other Sites
8 New Road
London E1 2AX
Tayyibun reserve the right to change or amend these terms & conditions at any time.
(Last Updated: 10.02.12)
Tayyibun Institute is registered in England and Wales as a limited company by guarantee. Registration number 06853080.
"I have been studying at Tayyibun Institute since 2008 and last year I moved to Saudi Arabia. Although I was very happy, I soon realized that I could not seek knowledge without first learning the Arabic Language. Whilst learning Arabic I also wanted to seek Islamic knowledge. I saw some online courses but felt that it would not be as good as Tayyibun Institute, so I was very happy when I found out that they have online courses. Even though one might think that their online courses are not as good as the centre, it turned out to be better than going to the centre, not only because I live in Saudi Arabia but mainly because you will be able to study in your own time. From what I have experienced I can say that the courses at Tayyibun Institute (and online) are very much practical. Jazaahum'Allahu Khairan"
Sister M Mohamed