1. I cannot see the video/video player...
This is as a result of your browser needing flash installed. You can do this by opening your browser and visiting http://get.adobe.com/
2. The video keeps stopping...
There may be several reasons why you might be experiencing this issue, to help eliminate some of them you can:
1) Restart your modem/router
2) Restart your Machine
3) Stay within close range if using WiFi
4) Tayyibun Online requires you to have a minimum of 1mb internet connections, please ensure you are on a service like this or higher, if you are able to upgrade your service this will definitely improve your experience.
3. I cannot watch Live Courses on my IPhone...
Live Courses are not available on Smartphones and similar Mobile Devices as yet, however anytime courses can be accessed via these devices.
4. I can watch the videos but one particular part is not working...
Please report to us so we can check if the video/server has any issues.
5. My sytem is running very slowly when using TayyibunOnline...
For optimum performance ensure your computer meets the following minimum system requirements:
6. My video keeps stopping and starting, what can I do?
What you can do to reduce these issues are:
a) Download he latest flash player from http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
b) Restart your modem
c) If on wifi stay within close range
d) It may be that other programs are using a lot of your system resources, so close other programs
"My dear brothers and sisters at the Tayyibun Institute in the United Kingdom. I ask Allah (swt) that He grants you success and correction in your affairs and I also ask Allah (swt) that He always brings us together upon righteousness…."
Shaykh Abu Salih