1. I cannot see the video/video player...
This is as a result of your browser needing flash installed. You can do this by opening your browser and visiting http://get.adobe.com/
2. The video keeps stopping...
There may be several reasons why you might be experiencing this issue, to help eliminate some of them you can:
1) Restart your modem/router
2) Restart your Machine
3) Stay within close range if using WiFi
4) Tayyibun Online requires you to have a minimum of 1mb internet connections, please ensure you are on a service like this or higher, if you are able to upgrade your service this will definitely improve your experience.
3. I cannot watch Live Courses on my IPhone...
Live Courses are not available on Smartphones and similar Mobile Devices as yet, however anytime courses can be accessed via these devices.
4. I can watch the videos but one particular part is not working...
Please report to us so we can check if the video/server has any issues.
5. My sytem is running very slowly when using TayyibunOnline...
For optimum performance ensure your computer meets the following minimum system requirements:
6. My video keeps stopping and starting, what can I do?
What you can do to reduce these issues are:
a) Download he latest flash player from http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
b) Restart your modem
c) If on wifi stay within close range
d) It may be that other programs are using a lot of your system resources, so close other programs
"I have been studying at Tayyibun Institute since 2008 and last year I moved to Saudi Arabia. Although I was very happy, I soon realized that I could not seek knowledge without first learning the Arabic Language. Whilst learning Arabic I also wanted to seek Islamic knowledge. I saw some online courses but felt that it would not be as good as Tayyibun Institute, so I was very happy when I found out that they have online courses. Even though one might think that their online courses are not as good as the centre, it turned out to be better than going to the centre, not only because I live in Saudi Arabia but mainly because you will be able to study in your own time. From what I have experienced I can say that the courses at Tayyibun Institute (and online) are very much practical. Jazaahum'Allahu Khairan"
Sister M Mohamed